A Quiz R
It's long overdue. We've heard your cries for its return and it's time to give the fans what they want! The A Quiz R is back!
The Young Unfocussed Group (YUG) as we know it is getting a much-needed revamp. You are invited to join us at the relaunch, starting with the infamous pub quiz! Introducing the Young Disruptors!
For those who dont know, the AQRs Young Disruptors is a safe space for all young researchers, (under 7 years experience - so youngish!) to play/learn/grow in the company of other like-minded peers.
This popular quiz night is guaranteed to be full of excitement, fun and frolics!
- £3 — per person. WINNING TEAM TAKES ALL
- Your best general knowledge
- A heckle or three for our lovely quizmasters
- Funny answers (nobody likes blank answer sheets and everyone loves a lol)
- Some free booze/snacks
- Prizes for the best answers and team names (quiz pun at your peril — try and be original!)
- You will meet some lovely young researchers
- You will not be forced to talk shop
- There will be no moderation
- You will be without your boss (probably!)
So come join us lovely researchers for a great (and almost free) night. Its a Thursday night too — no excuses!
Kindly sponsored by: Razor Research and Dub
No team? We dont bite. Join us anyway and well find you a team — easy. You wont even need to practise your awkward introductory hello!
How to enter: RSVP with your name and, if a team entry, names of all your teams members to email@example.com
What are the Young Disruptors? We are a sub-committee of the AQR which was set up 4 years ago. Our aim is to get young researchers socialising through events and workshops which are specifically organised for them. We are always on the lookout for new members, new ideas and researchers to help out organising things, so if you want to become more involved let us know!
12 October 2017
1-3 Warwick Street
Map of location:
StreetMap of W1B 5LI
Guest list on the door - email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team members to be included
Share on Twitter