***CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS*** We are delighted that AURA again want to showcase the best in qual this year – online. This is a great opportunity to illustrate how we are working with our clients to help them through Covid-19 and prepare them for what comes next.
We are asking for submissions that demonstrate how agile and strategic thinking has helped brands react and respond:
- Online success stories embracing technology, working at speed, collaborating with clients, breakthrough outcomes. What has pivoting to online taught us?
- Innovation and strategy preparing for an uncertain future. What scenarios are in play?
- A lens on the future discussing possible behaviour change. What do brands need to think about and do?
We appreciate that sharing research youve conducted since the start of Covid-19 may pose challenges around confidentiality and getting it written up quickly. We also know that AURA members are very interested in hearing about the experiences of their peers in managing this crisis so drawing out learning from recent work will be a great opportunity to showcase the value of qual to client side insight teams.
The format is yet to be confirmed - we anticipate 3 x 20 minute online/Zoom presentations with 10 mins Q&A, 9.30 11.00 am on 21, 22 and possibly 23 September. We are hoping to include a panel discussion as well.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for exciting and punchy papers. A shared presentation with your client would be particularly welcomed to demonstrate how the research has helped them meet their own business challenges:
- 20 minute presentations
- Visually and intellectually stimulating, demonstrating clear business impact
- Outlining how qualitative insight shaped/ is shaping the response of businesses since Covid-19
Open to AQR members only - entries should be 2 A4 pages which MUST include:
- Speaker name(s)
- Agency (if relevant)
- Synopsis of up 800-1,000 words outlining the main idea, key proof points' and anticipated presentation style
Files should be named according to the following convention 2020AURACONFERENCE_YOUR NAME_YOUR AGENCY
Please submit your ideas to email@example.com by 5pm Thursday, 30 July
The winning entries will be selected jointly by the AQR and AURA and notified as soon as possible after the closing date. Once accepted we will ask for a slides and presentation notes to be shared with us by the end of August, and final presentation slides with notes to be available by 16 September. Unfortunately due to the volume of entries this event has attracted in the past, we will not be able to provide feedback on individual entries.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The AQR Board
Submissions deadline 30 July 2020
Share on Twitter