AQR's Young Disruptors and MRS' &more
AQR's Young Disruptors and MRS' &more present a joint lunchtime webinar: US election 2020: Using digital analysis to informal civil rights strategies
Date: 2nd July at 12.30pm BST
With a global pandemic, the George Floyd murder, the resulting protests, and the most divisive election campaign in a generation, Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) had a huge role to play in 2020. During this time, M&C Saatchi World Services conducted an analysis of the digital platforms of twenty CSOs, to inform their communication strategies.
As well as being a fascinating topic, this talk by Lorry Symington from M&C Saatchi will be particularly interesting to audiences that want to:
- See a novel approach to working with social media data
- Understand values-based analysis
- Learn about research for Social Behaviour Change and Strategic Communication
This is a joint event provided by AQRs Young Disruptors and MRS &more - both groups tailor-made to support, inspire and promote young people in the research industry.
Given this is a joint event, the booking system is slightly different:
1) If you are not currently a &more member please: RSVP directly to email@example.com with your name and company*
2) If you are a &more member, please book directly using this link
- More information on joining &More and opening an MRS Account can be found using this link
- If you are not an AQR member and would like to receive information on future AQR events then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note the MRS will only use this data for the purposes of this event, and it will be deleted after one week. Please could you state in your email if you are happy for us to share your data with the AQR. The list will contain your name, company and attendance to the event only.
2nd July 2021
Share on Twitter