Sensemaking and Storytelling
Qual Foundation 2: Sensemaking & Storytelling - Core analysis, interpretation and reporting skills
Run by Caroline Florence, Insight Narrator and Chloe Fowler, Razor Research
Do you want to go from information overload and getting lost down rabbit holes, to delivering a compelling and confident insight story that informs, engages and inspires?
This course is for researchers with 0-3 years experience who want to enjoy the creative process of turning observations into actions by taking their analysis and storytelling skills to the next level.
This is a two-day course with a difference. Designed exclusively for AQR, you will not be able to access this level of group and individual coaching on any other analysis or communication course.
Not only will you experience a hands-on approach, using real live project examples and cutting-edge concepts and frameworks but you will also receive one-to-one feedback on assignments, coaching support (both remotely and in the training room) and daily bite-sized activities to guide and inspire you as you build, refine and deliver a new insight story.
You will be given personal feedback on existing qualitative reports, mini-team coaching, assignments and tasks, one-to-one constructive feedback from our tutors to help you get a solid story in place to share with your team and your clients.
- To understand best practice qualitative analysis and implement practical hints and tips
- To use advanced analysis frameworks to extract meaning from the data, synthesise multiple sources and identify core insight messages
- To use story planning techniques to tailor insight messages and storytelling tricks to improve creativity
- To develop a broader executional toolkit — from engaging PPT presentations to infographics, interactive outputs and video
- To access hints and tips to drive engagement with the story and deliver in the room with authority and authenticity
- To trial new approaches with upcoming project debriefs and optimise new ways of working to deliver sensemaking reports and presentations consistently
Dates: Friday 24th April and Friday 1st May
Venue: Spectrum Viewing Facility, Gloucester Place, London
24 April and 1 May
9.00am to 5.00pm
25 Gloucester Place
London W1U 8HT
Map of location:
StreetMap of W1U 8HT
£785+VAT (Book Online)
£650+Vat (Book Online)
Share on Twitter