***FULLY BOOKED*** AQR's Breakfast Bites is back with…Screener Writing for Researchers .
Wednesday 19th January 2022 9:00am 10.30am Via Zoom
Target audience: New researchers with less than 4 years' experience, looking for an introduction to screener writing
Rachael Penny from Criteria Fieldwork and AQR Board Member will be running a session to introduce you to the basics of screener writing for qualitative market research recruitment.
Whether you find yourself needing to put together a screener based on a client brief or adapt a screener provided to you by a client or recruiter, this course should help give you confidence that the recruitment screener is going to deliver the participants needed for your fieldwork.
Well provide an example brief so you can have a go at writing some of the questions yourself during the session.
This session will cover:
- Writing non-leading screener questions, with examples of good and bad questions
- Structuring and ordering the different types of questions in the screener
- Understanding SEG (social grade)
- How to exclude participants who work in certain occupations or who have taken part in market research previously
- Data protection making respondents aware of their rights
- Asking about special category data (such as ethnicity, health etc)
Cost: AQR Members Price £ 20 + VAT = £24.00
Non Members £30 + VAT = £36.00
Booking Online using the links below
19 January 2022
9:00am to 10:30am GMT
Share on Twitter