We are human strategy partners. We make sense of the human experience and bring this to the heart of decision making, to help brands innovate, communicate and grow. Brands and companies like PayPal, Unilever and Twitter.
We use unconventional thinking and approaches to deliver uncommon sense. We believe that it's only by looking at things from different angles, talking to different people, using different approaches and frameworks that you get fresh insights and breakthrough thinking.
The work we do for our clients is clear, impactful, insightful and transformational for their business.
We are a global agency with offices in London & New York, with a handpicked international partner network who have worked with us in over 170 cities worldwide and counting.
If you want to collaborate, please just get in touch.
Also in the Firefish Group are:
* The Pineapple Lounge – the kids and family insight consultancy
* The Numbers Lab – elegantly clear quantitative thinking
* Insider – insight activation and communication specialists
170-172 Tower Bridge Road
London SE1 3LS
Other methods of contact
Firefish is a Qualitative Research Agency established in 2000 with 51-100 full-time employees, and has Group Membership of the AQR.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Branding Research
- Concept Development and Testing
- NPD and Innovation
- Semiotics and Cultural Analysis
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
Standards Compliance Accreditations
- ISO 14001
For further information about Firefish please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.