Jigsaw Research Limited
Jigsaw Research's team of senior researchers bring passion and original thinking to every project. A deep understanding of classical qualitative techniques and approaches is combined with applications derived from the newest emerging thinking (from academia, business - and even popular culture).
Above all else we are curious. Curious about people, about their lives and the roles brands can play within them.
Each project is unique and we invest time designing an approach that is objective-led and informed by our core research philosophy:
* Seeking authentic conversations where the researcher can enter the respondent's frame of reference
* Recognising that people reveal different 'truths' in different personas and environments
* Exploring the brand in the context of the 'whole life', not focusing on people through the narrow lens of the brand.
We sum up our approach to research in a short phrase: 'Thinking in Colour'
1-2 Berners Street
London W1T 3LA
Other methods of contact
Jigsaw Research Limited is a Market Research Agency with 21-30 full-time employees.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Brand Positioning
- Deliberative Research
- Quantitative Research
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
- The Account Planning Group
- The Qualitative Research Consultants Association
For further information about Jigsaw Research Limited please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.