Julie Davey Research
Julie has over 20 years experience in brand planning and qualitative research, regularly working with leading companies such as Unilever, Birds Eye and Kerry Foods. She is an AQR 'Exemplar of Excellence' in Moderating, and has tutored fellow researchers in projective techniques and moderating skills. She has full Unilever accreditation as a research lead and moderator and was an accreditation assessor in the UK.
Her promise to you:
* Engage - wholeheartedly in your business or brand challenge. Apply intellectual rigour up-front so you reap more reward from your research.
* Experiment - with methods that will best meet your needs. Tailor-made not one size fits all.
* Explore - squeeze more out of our consumers; surprise them and stretch them.
* Empower - aid your decision-making, ensure insight lives on via video clips and key lessons. Build the bridge from research input to business output.
So if you like people with grey matter, and a colourful approach, please feel free to get in touch.
AURA BEST AGENCY SPEAKER AWARD WINNER 2012
MRS HEALTHCARE RESEARCH AWARD WINNER 2011
37 Gloucester Road
Surrey KT1 3RD
Julie Davey Research is a Freelance Qualitative Research Consultant and is a sole operator.
Employees who are AQR members
- Retail and Shopping
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Brand Positioning
- Concept Development and Testing
For further information about Julie Davey Research please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.