At Sensory Dimensions, we shape the products for tomorrow's consumer. A leading sensory and consumer research agency operating in the UK and internationally, our clients include many household names from the food, beverage, personal, home and healthcare sectors. We work with our clients to develop and improve their products using a variety of approaches to address NPD, marketing and QA questions.
Our services include quantitative and qualitative consumer research and sensory testing. As a full service agency we will recommend a combination of approaches as appropriate to fully investigate your objectives.
Our qualitative research service includes
1. Unearthing opportunity – understanding context and opportunity via ethnographic and diary studies
2. Idea generation – innovation via co-creation and ideation workshops
3. Gathering feedback – opinion gathering from focus groups and depth interviews
4. Complete project management (including moderation, transcription, analysis and reporting) or field only options
5. Dedicated in-house recruitment team
6. In - house viewing facility supported by large, fully equipped sample preparation areas and technical staff.
7. National and international coverage
Science & Technology Centre
Reading RG6 6BZ
Other methods of contact
Sensory Dimensions is a Market Research Agency established in 1989 with 31-50 full-time employees.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- NPD and Innovation
- Quantitative Fieldwork
- Quantitative Research
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
For further information about Sensory Dimensions please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.