Telltale Research is a research collective of multi-disciplinary individuals, tailored to deliver the best thinking for every project challenge. The collective includes qualitative and quantitative specialists, social anthropologists, psychologists, cultural analysts, filmmakers and designers.
At the core, we specialise in analysing human behaviour and in bringing our insights to life in concise and creative ways that guide and inspire our clients.
The collective is founded and run by Alexandra Clark.
88 Norfolk Road
Rickmansworth WD3 1LA
Telltale Research is a Qualitative Research Agency established in 2017.
Employees who are AQR members
- Charities, Voluntary and Non-Profit Organisations
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Brand Positioning
- Consumer and Socio-cultural Trends
- Kids and Teens
- Video Filming and Editing
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The Social Research Association
- The Independent Consultants Group
For further information about Telltale Research please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.