Pierrine Consulting (Africa)
Seyi is a seasoned professional with well-honed expertise spanning strategy, analytics, business development, financial services and market research. Former Client Services Director with KANTAR Nigeria, Seyi managed market research teams across diverse sectors and clients within Africa. He was also Head of Strategy & Business Development for RMS Group (with operations in three continents), where he developed group operational policies, strategy road maps and was instrumental to eventual merger with KANTAR Global. Prior to this, he was head of Product Research and Deployment for Access Bank Group; covering Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Rwanda and Cote' D'Voire. Seyi is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, alumnus of Lagos Business School, Director of programs for Marketing Research Academy Lagos and an international thought leader/speaker on the African opportunity.
Seyi has been a Member of the AQR since October 2022.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2012 KANTAR Global HiPO winner (High performer award)
- 2013 Deputy Managing Director role/CSD in KANTAR Nigeria
- 2016 Founded Pierrine Consulting
- 2017 Founded Marketing Research Academy Nigeria
- 2018 -2022 Presented at What-Is-New global Annual Conference
- 2018 Past Secretary General of Nigerian Marketing Research Assoc.
- 2019 Organiser for African Forum by Africa Marketing Research Assoc.
- 2020 Moderator ESOMAR organized Africa Community Circle event
- 2021 Member of ESOMAR advisory working groups