Kath Rhodes set up Qual Street to deliver project work that needs extra care & attention, and lots of thinking. She mainly works in food, fmcg and finance, and grounds her work in identifying how people truly behave, rather than how they say they do. She spends around a fifth of her time learning new stuff (from behavioural sciences, social psychology and neuro science) which she applies to project work and shares on the Qual Street website.
Kath has been a Member of the AQR since January 2003.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1990 First Class Politics Degree from York University
- 2001 Established RDSi Leeds and became RDSi Board Director
- 2006 Co-founded Claro Research Ltd
- 2008 -2011 Speaker on Interpretation & Analysis AQR Foundation Course
- 2013 Established Qual Street
- 2013 Delivered Without Words Seminar at AQR QualFest
- 2013 -2014 31 easy to read articles published on Qual Street website
- 2014 AQRs In Brief contributor
Articles published by the AQR
- 2014 What kinda thing