Joanna has been a qualitative researcher since the early 1970s. She was an early member of the AQR, then called AQRP. The AQR started Joanna's enthusiasm for training, and she is now a full-time educator and supporter of Qualitative Professionalisation.
Joanna has been a Member of the AQR since 01/1998.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1987 + AQR Education committee, organiser/speaker training events
- 1988 + Co-convenor AQR Residential Foundation Course (3 years)
- 2002 Published Interviewing groups and Individuals in QMR
- 2005 Became Fellow of the MRS
- 2007 -10 Convenor Residential Foundation Course
- 2008 -13 Contributor to non-residential Foundation Course
- 2009 Led AQR Excellence project with Tina Berry
- 2011 Online Universe course
- 2014 + Developing the Professional Qualification with Steering Group