Strategic Insight Expert
Kate has 18yrs experience as a strategic insight expert with a particular specialism in running customer closeness events. She has always embraced utilising new methodologies and techniques alongside traditional face-to-face research to support richer and more robust insights and was an advocate of online methodologies long before they became a necessity. Kate works with clients across a range of sectors with a specific interest in new media and broadcasting.
Kate has been a Member of the AQR since January 2003.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2002 Graduated with degree in Psychology from St Andrews University
- 2003 Began research career at Discovery Research
- 2007 Runner-up in the Prosper Riley Smith Effectiveness Award
- 2012 Became part of the AQR Mentoring Scheme
- 2013 Ran the 'Welcome to the Games' course for the AQR
- 2013 Speaker at MRS Online Research Conference
- 2013 Made Company Director at Discovery
- 2014 Successfully ran 'Welcome to the Games' for the second year
- 2018 Tutored on AQR's Workshop, Welcome to the Games