Kate McEnery-Evans has over a decade's worth of qualitative experience, with a particular specialism in running ideation and creative development workshops. Kate also embraces the emergence of new data collection methods; helping to expand her research toolbox alongside more traditional approaches to effectively deliver against client needs. Kate works with clients across a range of industry sectors with a specific interest in retail, new media and broadcasting.
Kate has been a Member of the AQR since January 2003.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2002 Graduated with degree in Psychology from St Andrews University
- 2003 Began research career at Discovery Research
- 2007 Runner-up in the Prosper Riley Smith Effectiveness Award
- 2011 - 2016 Tutored on AQRs Workshop — Welcome to the Gam
- 2012 Became part of the AQR Mentoring Scheme
- 2013 Ran the Welcome to the Games course for the AQR
- 2013 Speaker at MRS Online Research Conference
- 2013 Made Company Director at Discovery
- 2014 Successfully ran Welcome to the Games for the second