Head of Qualitative
Jigsaw Research Ltd
Peter began his career in qualitative research in 1987 at Reflexions Research. He has worked at several leading qualitative agencies before becoming an ad agency account planner in 1995. He held senior positions in agencies like Saatchi and Saatchi and Travis Sully, prior to leading the planning department at Ogilvy LA. He then returned to a research, setting up his own agency, Canvas, before joining Jigsaw in 2006.
Peter has been a Member of the AQR since January 2003. Peter serves on the AQR Management Board with special responsibilities for Chair of Communications Committee.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1987 Joins the industry
- 1995 Joins Saaatchi and Saatchi as Senior Planner
- 1999 Hired to head up planning function at Ogilvy LA
- 2004 Sets up Canvas Research with offices in London and LA
- 2006 Joins Jigsaw Research as Head of Qualitative
- 2007 Elected to AQR committee
- 2012 Becomes Chair of Professional Standards Committee
- 2016 Became Vice Chair of the AQR Management Board
- 2016 Becomes Chair of Communications Committee