Blue Yonder Research
Gemma is an Account Director at Relish, having started out in 2011 as interviewer, then field and CATI project co-ordinator, giving her a level of insight and understanding from multiple perspectives when becoming a moderator and now Account Director. Gemma joined Relish in 2015 and has continued to grow her interest in subconscious human behaviour, applying learnings from her previous psychology and forensic mental health background.
Gemma has been a Member of the AQR since September 2015. Gemma serves on the AQR Management Board.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Graduated Lincoln Uni with a degree in Psychology
- 2011 Began career in Market Research with Swift
- 2015 Started at Relish as Senior Research Exec
- 2015 Completed AQR Moderating Skills, Sweating the small stuff
- 2016 Attended AQR Moderating Skills, 2-days
- 2016 Promoted to Research Manager
- 2017 Attended AQR Workshop, Welcome to the Games
- 2017 Promoted to Senior Research Manager
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites Semiotics, VR & AR
- 2018 Promoted to Account Director
- 2018 Leeds Beckett Uni, students & Market Research careers
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites North What is semiotics about?
- 2018 Completed AQR's Workshop, Welcome to the Games
- 2019 Standing for AQR Committee election