Blue Yonder Research Ltd
Gemma is an Insight Director at Blue Yonder having started out in 2011 as an interviewer, then field and CATI project co-ordinator, giving her a level of insight and understanding from multiple perspectives when becoming a moderator then Account Director and now an Insight Director at Blue Yonder. Gemma has a fascination with human behaviour, following on from her degree in Psychology.
Gemma has been a Member of the AQR since September 2015. Gemma serves on the AQR Management Board.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Graduated Lincoln Uni with a degree in Psychology
- 2011 Began career in Market Research with Swift
- 2015 Started at Relish as Senior Research Exec
- 2015 Completed AQR Moderating Skills, Sweating the small stuff
- 2016 Attended AQR Moderating Skills, 2-days
- 2016 Promoted to Research Manager
- 2017 Attended AQR Workshop, Welcome to the Games
- 2017 Promoted to Senior Research Manager
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites Semiotics, VR & AR
- 2018 Promoted to Account Director
- 2018 Leeds Beckett Uni, students & Market Research careers
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites North What is semiotics about?
- 2018 Completed AQR's Workshop, Welcome to the Games
- 2019 Standing for AQR Committee election