Aníbal Marrón Menéndez
MG Research Solutions
Formerly, Manager Director of Isis Research Spain (later bought up by Synovate), Anibal specialises in medical and healthcare research, which has given him a solid understanding of medical issues, governmental regulations and specialties in the Spanish Healthcare System. He has written numerous articles on pharmaceutical research and is a partner at the viewing facility A Window.
Aníbal Marrón has been a Member of the AQR since January 2018.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1993 Business Studies. Argentine University of Business Studies
- 1999 Pharmaceutical Marketing. Pompeu Fabra University. Spain
- 2001 Founder of MG Business Research Solutions, an independent agency
- 2011 Article showcased in QRCA's VIEWS and selected for AMA archives
- 2015 Professional Certified Coach ASESCO (Spanish Coaching Assoc.)
- 2017 Gestalt Therapist (Spanish Association of Gestalt Therapy)