Judy first joined the wold of qualitative research in the 1980's and was one of the first entrepreneurs that emerged from The Research Business International (TRBI) in the early 90's. Having worked at several renowned research agencies Judy is now an independent researcher and a Non-Executive Director at LRWTonic. Judy is also a coach.
Judy has been a Member of the AQR since 09/1998. Judy serves on the AQR Management Board with special responsibilities for Connections Committee.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2015 Session Chair at AQR Conference: Being Human
- 2015 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2016 -2018 Convened Eyes Wide Open event
- 2017 Completed AQRs Digital Develop Your Online Skills Course
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Client Perspective
- 2020 Presented AQR Listening Project at MRS Impact Conference