After 16 years working in integrated agencies, (latterly as client director), Miriam took a degree in Psychology and Business to enable a career shift into qualitative market research. During her degree, she also worked client-side with NatWest as a marketing consultant. She started her qualitative research career in 2006 as an associate at Elucidation and founded BatchelorClark in 2011.
Miriam has been a Member of the AQR since April 2010.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Awarded a first class honours degree in Psychology with Business
- 2006 Award for outstanding academic achievement from the BPS
- 2006 Becomes a Graduate member of the British Psychological Society
- 2006 Began career in qual research as an associate with Elucidation
- 2010 Becomes a member of the AQR
- 2010 Becomes a member of the MRS
- 2011 Founded BatchelorClark
- 2018 Completed AQRs Online Moderating Skills Course