Razor Research Ltd
Kate's years of living abroad, adapting to different cultures, ignited an interest in people and how their minds work. This propelled her into the world of psychology and qualitative research, fulfilling a passion for understanding consumers' buying behaviour and motivations.
Kate has been a Member of the AQR since April 2014.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2014 Completed AQR Moderating Skills Workshop
- 2014 Completed AQR Analysis Course
- 2015 Completed AQR Playing the Field Course
- 2015 Attended AQR Swagger Course
- 2016 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites Infographics
- 2018 Attended AQRs Eyes Wide Open event