Philip has over 20 years' experience in qualitative market research. He is a specialist in sport, leisure, video games and broadcast. He has worked on numerous strategic projects for video games publishers, the BBC, Premier Rugby and the Football Association. He is also a Director of Game Vision Europe Ltd. Prior to Some Research, Philip ran a small theatre and worked as sports journalist.
Philip has been a Member of the AQR since 05/1999.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1985 MA (Classics) Cambridge University
- 1995 Freelance Quallie with Navigator and Cronk Dromgoole
- 1998 AQR Foundation Course
- 2000 Founded Some Research
- 2008 Gained Conversion Degree in Psychology (Open University)
- 2008 Graduate Member of the British Psychology Society (MBPsS)