Kat has over 10 years of experience as a researcher and has worked in boutique agencies as well as small start ups. Kat joined the AQR board at the age of 25, with the aim of championing young researchers within the industry. She wanted to give young researchers like herself a voice within research and set up the Young Unfocused Group now the Young Disruptors.
Katharine has been a Member of the AQR since May 2010.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2001 Began working in the industry as a facility note-taker
- 2007 Graduated University of Manchester
- 2008 Joined Planning Shop International
- 2010 Joined The Nursery Research & Planning
- 2012 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2013 Set up the AQR Young Unfocused Group
- 2015 Set up AQR's Breakfast Bites