Noor has been managing director of Agroni since July 2000. He is responsible for providing leadership and driving the organisation forward, he has also maintained regular and active involvement with fieldwork particularly in relation to the training, briefing, debriefing and group supervision of the fieldworkers. Noor also conducts frequent qualitative research such as in depth interviews, focus group moderations and ethnographic observations.
Nooruddin has been a Member of the AQR since May 2011.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1987 -89 Chair of Tower Hamlets Association of Racial Equality
- 1989 Field Manager for the Spitalfields Skills Survey
- 1990 -94 Elected member of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- 1991 -94 Chair of the Equalities and Personnel Committee
- 1998 -02 Freelance research associate Public Policy Research Unit
- 1998 -01 Non-executive director of Barts and The London NHS Trust
- 1999 -01 Researcher for the Centre for Social and Evaluation Research
- 2006 Co-authored of Bridging the Gap: The London Olympics 2012
- 2006 Co-authored South Asian-owned Businesses in Brick Ln & Green St