Vivid Research and Planning
Caroline is a Director at Vivid Research and Planning. With experience ranging across boundaries, disciplines and seniority, her skill lies in unearthing the essence of how (and why) people think, feel and do.
Caroline has been a Member of the AQR since May 2014. Caroline serves on the AQR Management Board with special responsibilities for Chair of Education Committee; Memerbship.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2014 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2015 Convened AQR Playing the Field Course April
- 2016 Tutored on AQR Unlocking the Secrets of Storytelling Course
- 2016 Became Chair of the AQR Education Committee
- 2016 Hosted AQRs Leadership Awareness Course
- 2017 Convened AQR's Digital Develop Your Online Skills Course
- 2018 Attended AQRs Eyes Wide Open event