Flick joined LRWTonic in 2014 and has over 4 years of research experience both online and offline. Having worked across a number of industries and markets, Flick's focus is on bringing the voice of the consumer to every project she works on, providing insight on consumer motivations and behaviour. She has worked on both qualitative and quantitative projects and is committed to seeing that all of her projects run smoothly from design to delivery, ensuring that you business and research needs are a key focus throughout.
Felicity has been a Member of the AQR since May 2015.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2015 Attended AQR's Swagger Course
- 2015 Assisted running a workshop at the AQR Conference Being Human
- 2017 Assisted in organising the AQR Conference [R]evolution
- 2017 Represented the youth of research on panel at AQR Conference
- 2017 Joined the Young Disruptors group