The world of qualitative research began for Abbey in 2006 at TNS South Africa, where she joined on their graduate program. Since then, she's explored life in quantitative research at MetrixLab before returning to the qualitative world at Tonic Insight (previously Spring Research).
Abbey Teunis is a not a member of the AQR, but is a Guest Member of the website and may have contributed articles to AQR publications.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2015 ran a workshop at the AQR Conference: Being Human
- 2015 co-presented with Virgin Media at the AURA Seminar
- 2016 spoke at Qual360 Conference in Berlin
- 2016 spoke at the QRCA Europe conference in Vienna
- 2016 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2016 Tutored on November's AQR Hands on Moderating Skills Course
- 2018 Attended AQR's Eyes Wide Open event
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Client Perspective