The world of qualitative research began for Abbey in 2006 at TNS South Africa, where she joined on their graduate program. Since then, she's explored life in quantitative research at MetrixLab before returning to the qualitative world at Tonic Insight (previously Spring Research).
Abbey has been a Member of the AQR since May 2015. Abbey serves on the AQR Management Board with special responsibilities for Education and Membership.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2015 ran a workshop at the AQR Conference: Being Human
- 2015 co-presented with Virgin Media at the AURA Seminar
- 2016 spoke at Qual360 Conference in Berlin
- 2016 spoke at the QRCA Europe conference in Vienna
- 2016 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2016 Tutored on Novembers AQR Hands on Moderating Skills Course