Kathryn has been a qualitative researcher for about 20 years. She started as a graduate for DVL Smith Ltd, and has worked at GfK, Kantar and OKO. She is the founder of True Insights. Our work spans multiple sectors.
Kathryn has been a Member of the AQR since May 2020.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2001 MRS Conf with the NLCB
- 2009 NUS Conf with HSBC
- 2017 C4s and the PSB remit paper
- 2018 Rep and Portrayal on BBC TV paper
- 2018 Published paper on the future of news
- 2019 Presented at the IOF conf
- 2019 Published research at the RAC conf