Further / Versiti
Marie-Claude is a social and market researcher, with 15 years' experience in delivering research for government departments, local authorities, charities and some of the world's largest companies. She specialises in giving a voice to seldom heard citizens through online research communities.
Marie-Claude Gervais is a not a member of the AQR, but is a Guest Member of the website and may have contributed articles to AQR publications.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1997 First Class PhD in Social Psychology at the LSE
- 1997 Lectureship in Social Psychology at the LSE
- 1997 -2015 Published extensively throughout her career
- 2000 Founded ETHNOS Research and Consultancy
- 2012 Founded FORUM Research
- 2015 Continues to train qualitative researchers at the LSE