MTC Marketing Research Solutions
A dynamic problem solver who has worked in research industry for 20 years and her curiosity is fresh thinking with solidity to balance diversity of thinking. She is an innovative entrepreneur and a risk taker with creative conventional ideas that are relevant and applicable in business future fit. Cecilia is skilled in all research process aspects and experienced in delivery of meaningful and actionable insights.
Cecilia has been a Member of the AQR since May 2019.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1996 College GradTravel & Tourism: Marketing Specialisation
- 1997 Began research career: fieldwork manager
- 1999 Started a quantitative fieldwork company
- 2001 Founded 1st full service MR Agency-Botswana (BW)
- 2005 Elected to Global Work experience committee (GWEA).
- 2006 Released first data set for listenership media currency in BW
- 2006 Released first data set for viewership media currency in BW
- 2006 Released first data set for readership media currency in BW
- 2006 Entry: intl. Whos Who-professional Historical Society
- 2007 Elected to Council for PAMRO (Media Research)
- 2009 Re-elected to PAMRO Council - Conferences committee
- 2010 Promoted in PAMRO Council to Head of Conference Organising
- 2010 Trustee for a charitable organisation supporting orphans
- 2010 Obtained the MRS Level 7 Research Diploma
- 2011 Guest of Honour: Entrepreneur Women in Finances
- 2012 Obtained MA in Applied Market and Social Research
- 2013 Started work at MTC Marketing Research, London, UK