Client Services Director
Becki graduated from Nottingham Trent University in 2007 and has worked at Acumen Fieldwork since then. Her time in the industry has seen her progress from a Trainee Fieldwork Manager to Fieldwork Director, and now heads up all the departments within Acumen Fieldwork. Becki has spoken at several industry events and she specialises in international and banking fieldwork.
Becki has been a Member of the AQR since July 2008.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2007 Graduated from Nottingham Trent University
- 2007 gained a BA Hons Degree in Media & Cultural Studies
- 2009 Completed 'Advanced Moderating Skills' training course
- 2009 Completed MRS 'Advanced Certificate in Mkt & Social Research Pra
- 2010 Set up & ran an internal recruiter training program
- 2013 Took part in 'Inspire' personal development program
- 2014 Set up & ran an internal recruiter training program
- 2015 Tutor on AQR Playing the Field Course April