Rosa has worked in market research for almost 25 years, during which she has worked for all types of clients, ranging from small startups to large institutions, such as the European Commission. Although fully aware of the advantages of online qual, Rosa remains a firm advocate of face-to-face qualitative research. If she had to distill the essence of her professional philosophy, she would claim that, above all, she loves challenges!
Rosa has been a Member of the AQR since July 2015.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1992 Founded the fieldwork agency Block de Ideas in Barcelona, Spain
- 1997 Became a member of ESOMAR
- 1997 Started managing projects in Spain and Latin America
- 2004 Opened an office and viewing facilities in Madrid, Spain
- 2007 Became a member of EPhMRA
- 2011 Worked for the European Commission managing Europe-wide projects
- 2012 Started studying a degree on Translation and Interpretation