Razor Research Ltd
After graduating from the University of Bath, she started her qualitative research career during the pandemic in 2020. She has now been a research executive with Razor Research LTD for just over a year. she joined the AQR Young Disruptors team in 2021.
Bella has been a Member of the AQR since July 2020.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2020 Graduated from University of Bath
- 2020 Joined Razor Research as a Research Executive
- 2020 Completed AQR Moderating theory and practice course
- 2021 Wrote piece for AQR In Brief 'Thinking inside the box'
- 2021 Joined the AQR Young Disruptors team
- 2021 Convened AQR Young Disruptors online Breakfast Bites session