Founder and Director
Full Colour Research
Coming from a family of market researchers, Lydia has been involved in the industry from a young age, (handing out those little brown envelopes from about the age of 10!). Lydia began her research career at TNS Research International (where she also dabbled in quant), followed by a short stint at Spring Research before moving to Razor Research.
Lydia has been a Member of the AQR since August 2013.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Graduated Nottingham Uni BSC Psychology & Cognitive Neuroscience
- 2006 Senior Fieldwork Manager at Acumen Fieldwork
- 2008 Began qual career at TNS Research International
- 2012 Spring Research
- 2013 Razor Research
- 2015 Speaker at the AQR/AURA conference
- 2016 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2016 Nov Co-Convening AQR's Hands on Moderating Skills Course
- 2016 -2018 Attended AQRs Eyes Wide Open event
- 2017 -2018 Convened AQR's Autumn Hands on Moderating Skills Course
- 2018 Elected Joint Vice Chair of the AQR Board