Jen has been a member of the AQR since 2013 and joined the Young Unfocused Group Committee that year, helping organise events and socials for young quallies. Jen was elected to the AQR Management Board in 2015.
Jen has been a Member of the AQR since March 2018.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2008 Graduated from Aston University
- 2009 Awarded MSc in Consumer Psychology from Bangor University
- 2010 Joined So What Do You Think? And started working in the industry
- 2011 Joined Relish Research
- 2013 Joined the AQR Young Unfocused Group Committee
- 2014 Co-opted to the AQR Board
- 2015 Elected to the AQR Management Board