The Nursery Research & Planning Ltd
Having graduated with a degree in History with French from the University of York, Lucy completed the Chime Communications Graduate Scheme before joining the team at The Nursery Research & Planning. Here, she works in qualitative insight and brand strategy.
Lucy has been a Member of the AQR since September 2014.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2015 Completed AQRs May Moderating Skills Workshop
- 2015 Attended AQR's Swagger Course
- 2016 Completed AQRs Workshop Workshop Welcome to the Gam
- 2016 Completed AQR Moderating Skills - Sweating the small stuff
- 2017 Elected to the AQR Board
- 2017 - 2018 Organised and hosted AQR's Breakfast Bite Events