Michael has been working as an independent qualitative consultant, mentor and trainer for the last 6 years. He spent much of 2012 working in Shanghai with a Chinese qual agency and their clients and coaching their executives. He was a board director of Henley Centre HeadlightVision for two years prior to this, where he ran the biggest qual account as well as creating their qual training programme.
Michael has been a Member of the AQR since October 2002.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1995 Conducted world's first online focus group for Daily Telegraph
- 2005 Founded Michael Herbert Associates
- 2006 Became Board director of HenleyCentreHeadlight Vision
- 2013 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2013 Ran the AQR Qualitative Accreditation sub-committee
- 2016 Attended AQRs Eyes Wide Open event