The Big Picture
Highly experienced researcher, specialising in design research, with a background in advertising planning, NPD and innovation. Global and UK experience.
Alison has been a Member of the AQR since 09/1998.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1980 Graduated Univ of Essex with degree in Linguistics & Literature
- 1981 Joined DArcy-MacManus & Masius
- 1982 Awarded the MRS Diploma
- 1986 Joined Craton Lodge & Knight (CLK)
- 1994 Set up Eyewitness Viewing Facility (CLK)
- 1996 Left to work as a freelance qualitative researcher
- 1998 Joined Frontline Research Consultancy Ltd (MD)
- 2004 Received Marketing Magazines Research Effectiveness Award
- 2013 Joined The Big Picture (Research Director)
- 2016 Shortlist AQR Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Excellence Award