Andy started his career as a Quantitative Researcher on the TNS graduate scheme, before deciding he was more suited to Qual. He moved to The Nursery Research and Planning in 2007 and developed a specialism in brand and comms. He then worked at Razor Research before joining Thinktank. At Thinktank he focuses on international projects, he's even conducted research in Luxembourg.
Andy has been a Member of the AQR since September 2016.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Completed MRS Adv. Cert. in Market and Social Research Practise
- 2007 Attended the AQR Residential Foundation Course
- 2008 Completed APG Introduction to Planning
- 2009 Presented at AQR Pecha Kucha
- 2014 Judge on the AQR (Non Residential) Foundation Course
- 2014 Short-list AQR Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Excellence Award
- 2015 Short-listed for Best Newcomer at MRS Impact Conference
- 2015 Part of a session Short-listed Best Contribution MRS Impact Conf