Katie started her research career at Acacia Avenue as a graduate of Durham University in 2006. Since then she has worked across a wide range of sectors and markets, with a particular focus on communications research and the orchestration of complex multi-country studies. She is a firm advocate of online research and a strong believer in the power of combining qual and quant techniques to deliver insightful and actionable research.
Katie has been a Member of the AQR since October 2006.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Joined the AQR and MRS
- 2007 Completed the AQR Residential Foundation Course
- 2009 Completed the AQR Moderation course
- 2009 Speaker at the AQR Pecha Kucha event
- 2010 Winner of the Research Liberation Front Recruitment Challenge
- 2011 Speaker at the AQR Q Festival
- 2011 Completed the AQR Analysis course
- 2012 Took part in the AQR Young Guns event
- 2014 Completed the MRS Presentation Delivery Skills course
- 2015 Presented at AQR Conference: Being Human
- 2016 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2016 Convened AQR Moderating Skills - Sweating the small stuff
- 2018 Tutored on AQRs Analysis and Interpretation Skills Course