Richard is a dynamic researcher with a decade's qualitative experience. Richard brings with him an extensive portfolio of agency side experience - both national and international - in an impressive range of sectors from FMCG, to consumer electronics, telecommunications, retail and financial services.
Richard has been a Member of the AQR since October 2007.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2005 BA (Honours), University of Stellenbosch
- 2007 Advanced Certificate from the MRS
- 2007 AQR Foundation Course
- 2012 AQR Advanced Moderation Course
- 2012 MRS Advanced Qualitative Practice
- 2015 AQR Swagger Course