Anita is a British qualitative researcher who has been living and working in Madrid since the year 2000. She has particular expertise in working for research agencies looking for a qual partner in Spain. She believes in the importance of understanding, and conveying, cultural context, lifestyle and trends in order to gain meaningful insight into Spanish consumers.
Anita has been a Member of the AQR since 10/1998.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1992 First-class Honours, Hispanic Studies King's College London
- 1994 MA in European Studies, Exeter University
- 1995 Began qual career with Taylor Nelson AGB, London
- 1996 Completed AQR Residential Foundation Course
- 1998 CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Advanced Cert, London
- 2000 Moved to Spain, started working for Escario & Asociados, Madrid
- 2003 Founding partner of research agency El Patio Insights, Madrid
- 2007 Set up independent qualitative partnership, Qualispace, Spain