Jan has been a qualitative consultant for over 30 years. She has been an independent for over 25 years, and, before that, worked for research and branding agencies. Her specializations are exploratory and depth research, which are enhanced by her ongoing study of the decision sciences. Jan works primarily in the U.S. but also collaborates with other independents internationally.
Jan has been a Member of the AQR since 02/1998.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1994 Founded Lohs Research Group in Chicago
- 1998 -1999 QRCA Chicago Chapter Co-Chair
- 2001 -2008 QRCA Field Committee Co-Chair
- 2004 Presented at QRCA conference
- 2006 QRCA Nominating Committee
- 2012 Presented at AQR-QRCA Conference in Rome
- 2013 Paper presented at QRCA conference