The Behavioural Architects
Rachel joined 2CV Research as a qualitative researcher in 2007, where her passion for behaviour change was ignited while conducting research to inform and develop social marketing. She joined The Behavioural Architects in 2013 and now focuses on generating behavioural insights and applying behavioural science to range of social and commercial challenges.
Rachel has been a Member of the AQR since November 2007.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2005 Grad. 1st class honours in BSc Anthropology Univ. College London
- 2006 Graduate in advertising RKCR/Y&R completed IPA 1/Found. Course
- 2007 Joined 2CV Research as qualitative researcher
- 2009 Completed AQR foundation course
- 2012 Spoke on applying the new behavioural sciences AQR/QRCA conf.
- 2012 Coordinated Cello PLC's flagship Corp Social Resp.Talking Taboos
- 2013 Joined The Behavioural Architects
- 2014 Finalist AQR Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Excellence Award