Head of Qualitative Research
Lyn has held senior roles in major agencies where she has inspired and coached global teams, winning awards and growing brands. She was Chair of the AQR 2017-2019. She has presented several papers at industry conferences on effective and innovative work for clients such as Diageo and Unilever.
Lyn McGregor is a not a member of the AQR, but is a Guest Member of the website and may have contributed articles to AQR publications.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1993 Presented a paper at The European Marketing Conference (EMAC)
- 1995 Contributed a chapter on Consumer Behaviour in Marketing Theory
- 2003 Lyn and Simon Clough Best Application of Research Award by MRS
- 2004 Co-authored ESOMAR paper with Jim Potocki, Unilever Dove Global
- 2004 Dove paper published in Excellence in International Research
- 2005 Dove paper published in ESOMAR Best Practice in Research
- 2007 Co-presented with Catriona Ferris, Unilever at ESOMAR
- 2012 Co-presented a paper with Oscar Martinez, Diageo, at ESOMAR
- 2016 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2016 Tutored on AQR Moderating Skills, Sweating the small stuff
- 2016 Panellist AQR's Eyes Wide Open event
- 2017 Became Chair of the AQR Board