The Crow Flies Ltd
David Preston is a researcher, innovator and brand strategist. As a former senior client-side Marketeer, David values and brings a commercially grounded orientation to consumer research, NPD, strategy and brand projects. David's professional expertise lies across food and drinks, with experience across charity, personal finance, beauty / personal care and leisure. David values the confidence and creative fertility that insight grounded strategies bring to commercial organisations.
David has been a Member of the AQR since November 2011.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1991 BA (Hons) Geography, University of Exeter
- 1996 Diploma Management Studies, Nottingham Business School
- 2000 MBA, Nottingham Trent University
- 2007 Director of Insight & Innovation, Molson Coors Brewing Co Ltd
- 2009 Marketing Director, Molson Coors Brewing Co Ltd
- 2011 Managing Director, Elephants Cant Jump Research Ltd
- 2013 Founded The Crow Flies Ltd