Bernie established Coyne Research in January 2012 and has over 25 years' experience in the research industry. Prior to forming the company, Bernie was Managing Director of Amárach Research, Founder and Managing Director of Research Solutions, and a Director with Lansdowne Market Research. Bernie's approach is business focused, combining strategic thinking with innovative methodologies.
Bernie has been a Member of the AQR since November 2013.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1987 Graduated from NUI Maynooth with a BA in Maths, Sociology and Ge
- 1988 Graduated from NUI Maynooth with a higher diploma in Education.
- 1990 Marketing diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK)
- 2013 Diploma in Company Direction from the Institute of Directors Ire
- 2014 Awarded Chartered Director CDiR from the Institute of Directors