The Behavioural Architects
Eimear has over 8 years' experience across both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, though her heart lies in qual. She's passionate about applying behavioural science throughout the research process; unlocking richer insight through behaviour-first methodologies, and filtering findings through a BE lens.
Eimear has been a Member of the AQR since November 2015.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2008 Graduated LSE with 2:1 in Philosophy, Logic & Scientific Method
- 2010 MRS Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice
- 2010 Co-authored report Pre-Payment meter users & self-disconnection
- 2016 Presenter/Author at ESOMAR Global Conference on Qual Research
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Researcher Perspective