Katrina began life as a qualitative researcher in 2005, starting her career at Principles Research in Leeds before moving to the Big Smoke and joining RDSi. Her role spans leading research projects both within the UK and Internationally in addition to taking a key role in the development, training and mentoring of new joiners and helping them to discover what a wonderful industry Market Research is!
Katrina has been a Member of the AQR since December 2011.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2005 Graduated from Loughborough University with a BSc in Psychology
- 2005 Began qualitative career with Principles Research
- 2006 Completed advancing your moderating skills course
- 2007 Completed the guide to better presentations course
- 2009 Completed refine your moderating skills course with MRS
- 2011 Completed Advanced thinking in qualitative research
- 2012 Completed in-business mentoring