Head of Marketing
Emma is marketing manager at FreshMinds, an insight and innovation consultancy that helps global brands drive growth across three broad areas: consumer behaviour and market assessment, product development and communications development. A keen blogger, she runs and contributes regularly to the FreshMinds blog. Emma is also interested in digital trends and always keen to understand how the latest developments impact on consumer behaviour.
Emma has been a Member of the AQR since October 2018.
Articles published by the AQR
- 2018 Better collaboration through technology
- 2018 Facial recognition... the key to understanding ad effectiveness?
- 2018 Chatbots: the latest addition to our qual toolkit?
- 2018 How the iPhone X will reshape our industry
- 2017 Facebook looks towards augmented reality
- 2017 Join The Party
- 2017 Free tools for better design
- 2017 VR takes over the world
- 2016 The return of Google Glass?
- 2016 1 Second Everyday
- 2016 Tech times two for the summer
- 2014 Barcode scanning vs trad research
- 2014 Assessing markets
- 2014 iBeacons hide their light from qual