Excellence in Fieldwork is our company motto and we strive to achieve this on all our projects.
We are a forward thinking, pro active and fast growing independent market research fieldwork agency.
We offer a full range of Qualitative and Quantitative fieldwork services across a variety of market sectors in the UK, Ireland and Globally.
We specialise in Consumer, B2B and Healthcare fieldwork.
Ardent Fieldworks' in-house UK based telephone unit with CATI capabilities is staffed by well trained and proficient interviewers who excel in interviewing and recruitment for B2B, client list projects and desk research projects.
We have an extensive network of over 800 trusted and experienced recruiters, interviewers and partners who help us to ensure we find the right Consumer or B2B participants for your qual and quant research projects.
Why work with Ardent Fieldwork?
* We offer dedicated, highly experienced and senior level project managers who
are with you every step of the way
* We pre-check participants at no extra cost to the client to ensure the best people
* We are able to turn around projects at short notice
* Senior Project Managers are all members of the Recruiter Accreditation Scheme
* We are corporate members of the BHBIA for Healthcare fieldwork
Trust, Teamwork, Efficiency & Client Focus are the core values which we embrace
63 Church Hill Road
Herts EN4 8SY
Ardent Fieldwork is a Field Agency established in 2013 with 6-10 full-time employees, and has Group Membership of the AQR.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Eye Tracking
- Qualitative Recruitment
- Quantitative Fieldwork
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
For further information about Ardent Fieldwork please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.